Remote Deposit Capture -
Convenient, Safe & Secure
Health Savings Account (HSA) Features
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
- Refer to HSA agreement for covered transactions
- No monthly maintenance fee if balance is equal to or greater than $100.00 (Otherwise, $3.00 monthly maintenance fee).
- Tiered interest bearing account - $0.00 - $499.99, $500.00 - $4999.99, $5000.00 - $14,999.99, $15,000.00 and over.
- FREE Visa Checkcard
- Monthly statements provided
- FREE ATM withdrawal(s) and/or transfer(s) as applicable at any “presto” or First America Bank ATM’s ($2.00 foreign ATM fee)
- FREE telephone banking
About Health Savings Account's (HSAs)
A Health Savings Account is a tax-favored savings account that is used in conjunction with a high-deductible, eligible health insurance plan designed to reimburse certain incurred medical expenses.
By allowing you to deposit tax-deductible funds into an account that can be used to cover medical costs, HSAs enable you to take control of your own healthcare decisions. For further information on Health Savings Account's, visit www.irs.gov.
HSAs were legislated by the Medicare Prescription Drug and Modernization Act signed by President Bush on December 8, 2003, and became available January 1, 2004.
First America Bank is committed to providing the communities we serve with the best banking value, service and convenience possible. We strive to ensure the customer’s experience exceeds their expectations. First America Bank is a strong community bank serving the needs of individuals and businesses throughout Manatee and Sarasota Counties. We provide the best lending products for both personal and commercial customers. Our deposit products are competitive; we have an account to meet most financial needs. Our knowledgeable TEAM is geared to assist customers with quick and professional service.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and show you how we are "Customer Focused. Community Strong."