Having your own bank account can be fun, but a big responsibility! It's never too early to learn how to save the money you've earned . At First America Bank we know just how to get you started!
- Explains the fundamentals of money and banking to children
- Informative and fun place to bring your children for answers to money related questions
- Good savings habits begin at an early age
- Spend and save money wisely- transfer allowance online from your FAB account to your child's Junior Eagle Savings Account
- As a parent you will feel more confident in your child's knowledge of banking and their ability to handle their own money
Kids Club - Junior Eagle Savings Account
- No minimum balance required
- $5.00 minimum to open
- Minors only
- Quarterly statements
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Up to 3 withdrawals per quarter (after that $7.50 per transaction
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Protecting children on the internet is very important to us. For that reason, First America Bank does not intentionally collect information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our web site is intended to attract anyone under 13. Parents can be proactive and limit web site access to their children by installing filtering software.
Children’s access to the Internet can permit them to visit inappropriate web sites and be exposed to unnecessary risks. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) protects children under the age of 13 from the online collection of personal information. Learn more about COPPA at the Federal Trade Commission’s website: